Marketing Executive- One year fixed term maternity cover- £22,000-£24,000 per annum based on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an upcoming Marketing Executive to join Interface on a one year contract to cover maternity leave.
The core function of this post is to devise and implement marketing functions in line with the marketing strategy and key corporate objectives, ensuring that brand guidelines are maintained. As the Marketing Executive, you will work alongside a range of internal and external stakeholders to portray the value of the Interface brand, products and services to a range of target audiences.
This office-based role requires a flexible and adaptable individual who can demonstrate excellent organisational skills and communicate at a high level. The ideal candidate will have sound written skills that are adaptable across all platforms, including testimonials, PR content and online blogs, and are able to think creatively to create innovative marketing strategies.
To devise and implement the marketing strategy and develop tactical support for Interface, which will include, but is not limited to:
- Website development and updating
- Development of direct marketing materials and content
- Research and organisation of marketing events, evaluating ROI
- Development of abstracts, posters and submission forms for awards and events
- Competitor analysis
- Liaise with the clinical and management team to develop case studies
- PR in partnership with an external organisation
- Generate content and manage social media sites
- Internal communication, including forums and materials
- Ensure branding is maintained on all materials and documents
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Ability to present information in a confident manner
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to gain a good overall understanding of the business at a quick pace
Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential
- Marketing experience is desirable but not essential
The role of Marketing Executive would be perfect for an individual who wants to jump start their career in Marketing whilst working within a friendly and engaging environment. If this sounds like the position for you, and you meet the above criteria, then apply today!